Do these circuits of bodyweight exercises to get in shape fast
It is very important to keep an eye on your health and your fitness, no matter what the time of year. You may be aware of the fact that exercise is very important to help you live a long and healthy life, but you may not know why it is so important. Exercise can be very helpful in preventing diseases such as diabetes and heart disease and it also helps you maintain a healthy weight.
Functional exercises are the most productive forms of exercise. If you are looking for a functional exercise programme, you can contact me. I can help you with a few basic guidelines for deciding whether a routine is functional or not. For more information on functional exercises, see this article.
1) Most machines are designed to restrict the range of motion of your body. This is bad for your joints.
2) Isolated exercises are the best exercises because they isolate the muscle. You can see that they burn more calories and are more natural. This type of exercise requires more stability. Compound exercises are more natural and require less stability. Compound exercises also burn more calories.
3) If you want to achieve symmetry of your body and balance, it is best to spend time on both feet. However, if you want to make sure you are not losing balance, you need to spend time on both sides of your body and also be aware of your body’s movements. This is why you need to train your body to be symmetrical.
4) If we are only training in the sagittal plane (forward facing), we are training in a one-dimensional way. We must also train the frontal and transverse planes to increase our overall fitness.
The following exercises are a good starting point for a functional movement program. They are designed to improve functional movement and should be performed three times a week. The exercises are performed in a circuit of 3-4 exercises (each exercise is performed for 10-20 repetitions). Repeat the circuit 2 to 4 times.
A recovery walk of 5 min is performed afterwards. Rest for one day in between.
A Note Of Caution
If you are feeling pain while exercising, stop. Pain is an indication of either an incorrect technique or a medical problem. If you are unsure of your current state of health then consult a medical professional.
As a conditioning coach for professional boxers, I like to introduce shadow boxing in my circuits. Do 1 minute jog in each circuit. If you cannot run or if you do your workout indoor you can replace it with a set of bodyweight squats or lunges.
The benefits of these short workouts:
- Get in shape fast, in a few weeks if done on a regular basis.
- Burn belly fat
- Get more energy
- Speed up metabolism
- Boost immune system
- Can be done anywhere, home, outdoor, garage gym…
- No equipment needed
- No time consuming
If you want to go ahead in Bodyweight Training, check this 6 Week Fat Burning Workout Program